At MIGA we have a wealth of experience in serving the needs of the healthcare sector and are passionate about protecting our clients from the ever growing risks in providing healthcare services in Australia.
Our Professional Indemnity policy for healthcare companies is designed to support and protect your practice in a similar way to how we have supported and protected doctors across Australia for over 115 years.
We are confident our policy is competitively priced, provides true value for money and is tailored specifically to meet the needs of your practice.
MIGA’s Professional Indemnity Insurance for Healthcare Companies is designed to cover your business for legal liability for claims arising out of any act, error or omission in the provision of health care treatment, advice or service in the course of your business.
Our Professional Indemnity Insurance for Healthcare Companies also covers claims made against:
- Subsidiary entities, as defined and employees, including healthcare professionals (excluding doctors as they generally have their own insurance); and
- Your vicarious liability for the acts and omissions of your employees, including employed and contracted doctors.
Additional benefits of insuring with MIGA include:
- One automatic reinstatement of the limit of cover selected at no additional cost
- 24 hours a day, 7 days per week emergency claims and legal advice across Australia, provided by our own expert staff
- Risk management education sessions
- Monthly instalments are available at no additional cost (depending on the attachment date of your insurance)
- MIGA Plus – access to product and services from partners.
If you want to learn more about how MIGA can assist your practice with Professional Indemnity Insurance please contact us directly on 1800 777 156.