MIGA recently announced our new partnership with Qantas and many of our clients earned Qantas Points when they renewed with or joined MIGA this June.
If you have an ABN we recommend you also become a Qantas Business Rewards member, as it offers you many more benefits over and above Frequent Flyer membership, including;
- Earn twice on flights^
- In addition to earning Qantas Points and status credits as an individual Frequent Flyer, you can also earn Qantas Points for your business
- Earn when you spend on everyday business expenses
- You can earn Qantas Points when you spend with over 45 Qantas Business Rewards partners including credit cards, car hire, fuel, office supplies and equipment
- Save on the cost of your flights~
- You will have access to 5% off the base fare of eligible flights, plus the more you fly the more you save – up to a maximum of 8%
- You can also save 10% on the cost of Qantas Club Membership
- And you can save up to 4 cents per litre on Caltex fuel.
Explore all the benefits of Qantas Business Rewards via www.qantas.com/business and see how easy it is to earn more points as a Qantas Business Rewards member.
As an MIGA client you can join Qantas Business Rewards or Qantas Frequent Flyer for free, saving the usual $89.50 join fee.
To join either Program simply visit the MIGA Plus page of our website, go to the Qantas page and click on the buttons to join either Qantas Business Rewards or Qantas Frequent Flyer.
Whether you are a Qantas Frequent Flyer or Qantas Business Rewards member you have many options to redeem Qantas Points, including flights, upgrades, hotels, vouchers, shopping at the Qantas Store or Qantas epiQure, the Qantas food and wine store#.
MIGA is proud to have entered into this partnership with one of Australia’s most respected and recognised national brands. We know that many of our clients are frequent travellers for business and pleasure, so Qantas Points are a reward you can readily utilise.
We believe this partnership is a valuable way of recognising your loyalty and giving you something in return.